Do you ever think to yourself:
If only someone would just save me the time and energy and make healthy delicious food for me
Wouldn’t it be nice to have your own personal chef like the celebrities?
Is meal planning and weekly prep in the “easier said than done” at your house?
You are in luck. I offer this exact service.
- Breakfast for 2: 3 days a week
- Lunch for 2: 4 days a week
- Afternoon meal for 2: 4 days a week
All meals include protein, 1-2 servings of vegetables and a small smart carb portion. Everything is packaged family style so you can mix/match things together as you like.
- Baked egg dish with broccoli & tomatoes
- Fresh fruit
Lunch/Afternoon meals (4 portions of each meal):
- Southwest marinated & grilled chicken breasts, sautéed onions, mushrooms, and red/yellow peppers, black beans
– Steak, roasted cauliflower and asparagus, butternut squash puree
- Italian meatballs (beef or turkey), homemade marinara, spaghetti squash “pasta”
- Steak & veggie chili with beans, salad with homemade vinaigrette dressing
Cost: $300 for 22 meals. If you want to add on dinners or make all the meals 5 days/week, just let me know!
1. When are the meals prepared? What kind of schedule are we looking at?
I prepare the food on Sunday.
2. Are they packaged to reheat? Do I return the package to you when done?
All the food is packaged family style (1 container with 4 chicken breasts, for example) in reheatable containers. This way you can break down the food into individual meals if you like, or reheat the whole dish.
3. How is pick-up/delivery handled?
I deliver in the Bothell/Mill Creek/Lynnwood area. You are welcome to pick up if you live outside those areas.
4. When you say meal for 2 are you basing this off some sort of average calorie intake?
Basically. We can discuss how much food you typically eat and adjust the portion sizes over time if you find they are too big or too small.
5. Can you handle food allergies/intolerances/sensitivities?
Absolutely. I have a basic questionnaire that handles many of these questions and we can discuss any special dietary needs you have.
Contact me via email and I will send you a short questionnaire. Once you fill it out we can discuss menus, any special considerations, and get you on the schedule. Space is very limited.